'Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day'
Children within our Trust will always be our main priority, with personalised learning as our starting point, making the challenges of 'Helping Children Achieve More' a reality.
Each child will be encouraged to develop:
•a greater understanding of themselves as a learner
•recognise what their strengths are
•how they can share their strengths with others
•understand what steps they need to undertake for their continual learning journey.
Pupils will be encouraged and inspired to believe in themselves, build dreams and aspirations and strive to achieve these.
Every child will be given the same opportunity to succeed, whatever his or her prior attainment. A key feature of the Exceed Learning Partnership will be a learning curriculum which builds the characteristics of Learning across all schools within the trust. This will focus on our learning philosophy skills:
Resilience, Motivation, Collaboration, Creativity, Investigation, Teamwork and Evaluation.
School to school support is increasingly promoted as a successful way of ensuring high standards and building partnerships between schools. Working in collaboration to share and develop approaches that have demonstrated impact for learners.
- That creative collaboration between schools delivers sustainable impact for all learners and schools.
- Schools with schools draw upon a wide range of knowledge and experience in the implementation of highly effective school to school improvement strategies.
- Schools with schools can develop future leadership potential and support retention of staff
- School to school support provides opportunities for schools to reflect and evaluate teaching & learning which inevitably has an impact on the outcomes for the children in all organisations.
- No matter how ‘good’ one school or how ‘in need of development’ another may be, it is impossible to visit any school without picking up some interesting strategies that can be shared across the trust.
•All share a relentless drive to support every child to make better than good progress in their learning to reach their full potential – Raising Standards
•Have the highest expectations of all children and staff – Raising Expectations
•Ensure all children become highly motivated and can challenge themselves to meet high expectations and aspirations – Raising Aspirations
•Help children develop high self-esteem-respecting and taking responsibility for themselves, others and the environment– Raising Confidence
•Recognise and reward success – Rewarding Success
•Deliver consistently high quality lessons which enable students to learn well – Teaching and Learning
•Develop independent learning, communication, literacy and numeracy skills across all subject areas – Core Skills
•Provide a creative and challenging curriculum which is personalized to meet the needs of all students – Curriculum
•Create a variety of opportunities to promote students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development – SMSC
•Develop positive and secure ‘Learning partnerships’ between school, home and the community – Community Cohesion
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
In accordance with The Department for Education we aim to actively promote British values in schools to ensure young people leave school prepared for life in modern Britain. Pupils are encouraged to regard people of all faiths, races and cultures with respect and tolerance and understand that while different people may hold different views about what is ‘right’ and ‘wrong’, all people living in England are subject to its law.
The Key Values are:
- rule of law
- individual liberty
- mutual respect
- tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs